We will inform you about seminars and lecture information open to the public that we are involved.
(Click here for information on past public seminars and lectures.)
Kyoto University International Mental Health Seminar
March 3, 2020 Kyoto University International Mental Health Seminar 2020 #10 Symposium on “Sinthome, Jouissance, Joyce: a Lacanian knotting” Jean-Michel RabatéCancelled
- December 24, 2019 Kyoto University International Mental Health Seminar 2019 ＃9 “A Psychiatrist’s View on Hikikomori: Japanese Origins, International Implications” Alan Teo
- May 25, 2019 Kyoto University International Mental Health Seminar 2019 ＃7 “Plurality and Diversity of Cultures in the History of Psychiatry” Emmanuel Delille
Private Seminars held at Kyoto University
Here we will inform you about seminars and lecture information in Kyoto University.
- All seminars and lectures are canceled to prevent COVID-19 infection.
- Within Kyoto University, our seminars are held every Thursday (13:00-14:30) during the term.
- German literature / French literature book clubs are also held.
Here are the timetable for first semester (April 2020 – September 2020) and second semester (October 2020 – January 2021)timetable2020